Exported timesheet, then re-imported and dates are incorrect

CPA Planning Design

27 Jun, 2016 11:05 AM

Hi there,

I have a task which has a number of entries which I have to remove from it. So I thought I would export the timesheet from Cashboard in CSV format, hoping to change the task value and then re-import it. Then I would go through the items and delete the relevant ones.

When I imported them back in, the preview suggested it would be OK, all values were perfect. But after importing I found that dates were a little off, by about a week or more. For instance the most recent time recorded was about a week ago, but after the import the same entry says "about 9 days from now".

This really isn't a problem and I'll manually transfer them instead, just involves a lot of copying and pasting of the time / date field, which is tedious! It doesn't really bother me too much, as it's such a rare thing to do, so keep up the good work as always!

Cheers,
Chris

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 28 Jun, 2016 03:52 AM

That’s a bit concerning Chris. I’ll have a look.

I just finished a major project to overhaul the entire code base to the latest version of Rails. Bug fixes, new reports, and UI improvements coming soon.

- Seth

2. 2 Posted by CPA Planning De... on 28 Jun, 2016 05:37 PM

(copy of email I sent) Glad I helped - don't worry too much though, I'm sure people don't often re-import data. The CSV always looks good to me.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac