mobile version doesn't work

Andrew Contreras

28 Jan, 2016 04:14 AM

Hi,
tried using the mobile version, and doesn't work, put my email and password and says fail try again.
Can you even send invoices through the mobile version?
kind regards Andrew

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 28 Jan, 2016 08:45 PM

Andrew, I apologize. We’re currently in the middle of finding a new developer to handle our mobile application development.

We will make an announcement when this is complete.

- Seth

2. 2 Posted by Mike Zazick on 02 Sep, 2016 04:24 PM

Hello,
    Thank you for the Cashboard program! I too would love to be able to use the app on my mobile phone, iPhone 6s Plus, it does not allow me to enter time activities as it just locks up when I try to add a time ,,, a. native app would be awesome to have!

3. 3 Posted by Kingdon Barrett on 02 Oct, 2016 12:20 AM

Agreed! I have a CashBoard Freelancer plan ($99/yr) and I am inexorably happy about it. I used CashBoard years ago before the current pricing model, and when it came time to track my time, I did not look anywhere else. CashBoard was it for me. I have not looked back since, and I am thrilled to be a CashBoard user. How many times can I say CashBoard in this post...

The fact remains, the Mobile version is deficient. I decline every time I am asked "can we redirect you to the Mobile version" because you clearly haven't employed enough testers and developers to work out the mobile story. Or maybe you have. I am still happy with CashBoard and you are at no risk of losing me as a customer this year. Still, please fix the mobile version. It is no good.

If I don't estimate my projects first, there is basically no value in the Mobile tool for me. Maybe that's intentional. I'm not upset. Just something that you might want to take a look at. Thanks for staying in business all these years. Cheers.

4. 4 Posted by Susanne on 18 Oct, 2016 08:13 AM

Mobile version is useless for me, too. Too many things do not work properly and it freezes all the time.
    When do you plan to launch the native app? Would be great to have and hopefully at a better quality.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Seth B on 18 Oct, 2016 12:41 PM

Hi Susanne,

Right now I'm working hard to improve the main app, and then address updates for mobile. I'm sorry but giving a timetable is probably foolish, as I'll most likely miss any date I give out. I understand that mobile is important, but ensuring the web app is in good working order is always first on my list.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac