Structured message on invoices

Erik Baetens

16 Jan, 2015 11:10 AM

We are printing in the invoices a structured message xxx/xxxxxxx/xx that is used to confirm payment via bank. This is used for automatic communication between bank and us. (Last 2 digits is calculated field.)
Is it possible to create this in your application ? Or can I insert a calculated field in the HTML ?
Otherwise, if not, we must export the invoice to our system. Is there a possibility to export also the detail lines from the invoice. I can only find the header information.

Kind regards,

Erik.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 16 Jan, 2015 03:52 PM

No Erik, it's not possible to create this "structured message" - but you
    can add it manually in the invoice notes field.

The only way to export individual line items would be through our API (
    https://api.cashboardapp.com). You could also use the API to update
    invoices and add this "structured message" to the notes field if you'd like.

2. 2 Posted by Erik Baetens on 16 Jan, 2015 07:30 PM

OK. The problem is that it is calculated but ok... it is a problem for later.

Please can you help me with another issue... I have some terms and conditions for the invoide, but it must be printed, starting on the next page. I can't fix this for some reason.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 16 Jan, 2015 08:35 PM

We use a converter for HTML to PDF called “PrinceXML”.

If you’re printing from PDF, you can use the CSS outlined here for page breaks.

http://www.princexml.com/doc/page-breaks/

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac