For the mobile app and for Invoicing

Krystal Ferguson

25 Jun, 2013 02:06 PM

Hey Cashboard Team,

I love this invoicing tool, so glad I came back to you guys. Just a few suggestions:

1. It would be really, really cool if I could send estimates or invoices from the mobile app.

2. It would also be really cool if when I insert a line discount (not overall discount), I could include a line of text to explain the discount. For example, I might discount a design fee, but not a printing expense on one invoice/estimate for a promo I'm doing. I want the client to be clear the discount was only for the promo on the estimate/invoice.

Oh, and love my subscription plan.

: ) Krystal

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 25 Jun, 2013 08:41 PM

Hey Krystal, glad you're enjoying the app.

1. It would be really, really cool if I could send estimates or invoices from the mobile app.

I agree. Perhaps eventually - but that's not what we're focused on with the mobile app at this time.

1. It would also be really cool if when I insert a line discount (not overall discount), I could include a line of text to explain the discount. For example, I might discount a design fee, but not a printing expense on one invoice/estimate for a promo I'm doing. I want the client to be clear the discount was only for the promo on the estimate/invoice.

I'm a bit confused by this...if you're adding a line item discount (with a negative amount in the flat fee) you can simply type what it's for in the title / description box of that line item.

If you're adding an overall discount on an invoice itself (at the top, by using a percentage) you can just note what the discount is for in the "notes" box. Is this not working for you?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac