Wide screen format???

L. Lawson

01 Mar, 2013 02:24 PM

All of the sudden within the last few weeks the formatting has changed on my screen. Has anyone else noticed this. I have a fairly large Imac (27") and I liked when everything stayed condensed in the middle of my screen. Now it is stretched the full width of my screen and I'm finding I'm turning my head back and forth when in Cashboard. Is there anyway this can be put back to the way it was?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 01 Mar, 2013 06:49 PM

Hey Linda, apologies for the weirdness.

What I think you're experiencing is your browser holding onto cached (older) copies of the style information that tells Chrome how Cashboard should look.

I think you can remedy this particular issue by clearing your browser cache.

To do this on Chrome for Mac (which I think you're using right?) - do the following...

• Mouse up to the Chrome menu in your Apple menubar (top of the screen)
    • Click on Clear Browsing Data...

Use the options I've shown in my screenshot, and clear your browsing data - then reload Cashboard. You should be good to go after that!

Of course, if that doesn't fix things please let us know.

2. 2 Posted by L. Lawson on 01 Mar, 2013 07:32 PM

Thanks, I tried to respond right after I posted this but I think I was logged out and it didn't take. I did what you said, as I read what to do in another post. That did the trick and the weirdness has gone away.

Thanks again!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 01 Mar, 2013 07:34 PM

Right on, glad to help. ;)

Be aware that on some screens, like the Project Bulletin Board, you can toggle fullscreen on and off.

On that particular screen we let you maximize the viewing area so you can see all the tasks and lists you're working on at once.

4. Seth B closed this discussion on 01 Mar, 2013 07:34 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac