are y'all alive?

Dori Mondon

17 Mar, 2017 07:29 AM

what happened to your social media? i notice your blog hasn't been updated in two years and your social media is practically dead...

this actually makes me feel totally uneasy about using cashboard even though it seems really cool. i just started my business and have been looking for something like this, but i don't want to set it all up with a dead company. are you folks alive?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 17 Mar, 2017 02:59 PM

Hi Dori, alive well and working on the next generation of the software over here. I had some family issues and lost my father over the past few years so I had to put some things on the back burner, including social media articles.

Not to fear though, were here and working hard on new things. If you have any questions about the software please let me know.

- Seth (designer / founder)

2. 2 Posted by Dori Mondon on 17 Mar, 2017 04:12 PM

hi seth - thanks for responding so quickly. so sorry about your family issues, and your dad, especially :(

social media management and content creation is actually what i do, which should probably explain why i was so concerned - people pay me to make their businesses look alive, lol.

thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly and so personally - i feel secure now. cashboard is great and i'm excited to keep testing it out - hopefully i'll have my first estimate-agreement-turned-invoice this morning!

and i'm hoping with a minute of time and peace and quiet i can figure out how to stick my logo on these estimates and invoices.

blessings,
    dori

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 17 Mar, 2017 04:48 PM

No worries Dori, I know it’s a concern of a few people – not just yourself.

Actually one of the things I’m working on over the next couple of months is the ability to customize your invoices/estimates easier, including a drag-and-drop logo upload. When I originally conceived Cashboard it was geared towards people like myself (web developers). It’s powerful, but unnecessarily difficult right now.

If you forward me over a large copy of your logo I’ll put it on your documents.

- Seth

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Seth B on 17 Mar, 2017 04:55 PM

Whoops, actually didn’t see that you had included it in the last message. Your logo should be good to go. Just placed it on your invoice / estimate / payment document templates.

Let me know if you need anything else.

- Seth

5. 5 Posted by Dori Mondon on 20 Mar, 2017 12:03 AM

Thanks!

I actually come from a web dev background – I’m sure I could have figured it out myself, but I SUPER appreciate you doing it for me – I’ve got a lot going on right now including moving my office out of my home and into an office space, where I might actually be able to think straight, lol.

Thanks again!

dori

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Seth B on 20 Mar, 2017 01:33 AM

You'll love having a separate office space from home. I did that about 6 years ago and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made :)

Have a good weekend.

- Seth

7. 7 Posted by Dori Mondon on 20 Mar, 2017 05:02 PM

I share a 630 foot cabin with a six year old, two 50+ pound dogs, a 20 pound maine coon cat and a musician-as-partner who is also Canadian and doesn't yet have a green card, lol... we do live in the woods so everyone gets plenty of outdoor time but still... winters are tough here and my daughter goes to a half-in/half-home school.

needless to say, nothing gets done at home anymore. i'm so excited about my office i can't hardly stand it! on my way over there now to set up the wi-fi. :)

d

via CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dc&cv=8.5.49&pv=5.0&source=email_footer_2] On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 6:34 PM, Seth B < [email blocked] [[email blocked]] > wrote:

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Seth B on 20 Mar, 2017 07:07 PM

Wow! Getting a new space will be great. Your own little place of concentration and quiet. That’s what mine is for me. :)

Best,

- Seth

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac