Text Messaging / Billing Reminders

Ryan Masilionis

15 Sep, 2015 12:35 AM

I had a client tell me a few months ago that she received a text notice from me about a bill and was impressed with the feature. Caught off guard by this, I simply addressed the invoice questions she had. I thought maybe the system was being proactive, but I don't see any log indicating that this is happening if it is.

The Cashboard system doesn't text billing reminders automatically, does it?

If it doesn't, and my client is off her rocker, have you considered integrating with a service such as Twilio for text message reminders?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 15 Sep, 2015 01:22 PM

Hi Ryan,

Cashboard only sends email reminders at this time. I think your client was probably meaning “email” when she said “text notice”.

We haven’t considered text message reminders. Email seems sufficient for now.

- Seth

2. 2 Posted by Ryan Masilionis on 15 Sep, 2015 02:15 PM

Are these email reminders automatic or are you referring to the ability for me to manually send a reminder.

If there is automation in this, how many days prior to payment due date is the reminder sent?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 15 Sep, 2015 05:23 PM

You have all control of when the reminders go out. There are settings for auto-send reminders on your invoices and invoice schedules, or you can send them manually.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac