Trial

JBH

25 Aug, 2015 01:29 AM

Can I re-activate my trial period? I'd like to take another look at this product. Thank you.

1. 1 Posted by famuyiyaoa on 28 Aug, 2015 02:10 AM

Milbemycin oxime is active against a broad spectrum of nematodes, although it is less potent against heartworms than ivermectin. Its miticide spectrum includes Sarcoptes and Demodex. The USA FDA approval in the interest milbemycin oxime as formulated solely does not indicate insecticidal activity.[1 -

The affluence is again combined with other parasiticides to achieve a broader spectrum of action. Such products include:

Milbemax (with praziquantel)

Guard Flavor Tabs (with lufenuron)

Trifexis (with spinosad)

Recently the knock out has been used in marine reef aquaria to hold sway over parasitic harptacoid copepod (Tegastidae) infestations on confined onerous coral colonies. It is an remarkable full tank treatment to save these parasites because it is not toxic to corals in the dosage required to idle the parasites. Shrimps, crabs and other crustaceans should be removed former to treatment, as they will be killed through the treatment.

From http://www.tcsindustry.com - TCS INDUSTRY LTD

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac