Recurring project template

Adam Lapsevich

24 Mar, 2013 12:01 PM

I just discovered Cashboard and am hoping its the solution I've been wanting to find for years. My question, can we create "project templates" that can be used for different clients? Example, we are a web and video development company. We have several web products that require the same steps over and over. Can we just "copy and save" the already setup projects and given them a new name for a client?

If so, please show me how. Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 30 Mar, 2013 10:18 AM

Yep Adam that's easy.

In our project bulletin board you can import items from any other project in the system. So, if you set up a project as a "template", just copy the items onto newly created projects.

Additionally - any item you create in the system for an estimate, project, or invoice is automatically saved, and will auto-complete when you're creating new items.

Let us know if you've got any other queries.

PS: Apologies in the delayed response. This email was in our spam folder for some reason.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Seth B on 21 Jul, 2013 12:00 AM

Just wanted to followup and let you know that we now have a "duplicate" feature for projects, invoices, and estimates that will give you exactly what you want here.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac