Stripe Payment Issue

Cody Whitby

13 May, 2013 02:57 PM

Hi, I recently integrated my account with Stripe and a client attempted a payment over the weekend.

If I look at the Stripe log, I see a entry of where she submitted the payment but nothing further has happened with Stripe or Cashboard.

I see no error and the summary says

Method: POST
URL: /v1/tokens

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 13 May, 2013 06:06 PM

Hey Cody,

You might want to contact Stripe to see what happened with that particular charge. I'm guessing perhaps the payment failed?

We have many customers using the Stripe integration without issues. When a payment goes through successfully there it's also recorded inside Cashboard as a payment on your account.

2. Seth B closed this discussion on 13 May, 2013 06:06 PM.

3. Cody Whitby re-opened this discussion on 14 May, 2013 08:12 PM

4. 2 Posted by Cody Whitby on 14 May, 2013 08:12 PM

Hi Seth, I contacted Stripe and they responded with

"
    It looks like the token was created through Checkout:

Though it looks like a subsequent API call wasn't made to use the token to charge the customer. I'd suggest talking to Cashboard to see if there's any additional setup steps required"

Perhaps I should try disconnecting and reconnecting with Stripe?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 14 May, 2013 11:05 PM

You might try that, then have your customer try submitting a payment again. Please let me know if you have further trouble. I see quite a few payments being processed here, so perhaps it's something that just happened to your client or with your particular setup.

Not quite sure. I apologize for the hassle.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac