Timesheet stopping

Kristen Deshaies

21 Apr, 2016 07:11 PM

Occasionally, my Cashboard timesheet timer stops running without notification. Sometimes when I turn off the clock it'll update with a new time, reflecting the time that the timer was on (that's good). Other times, I turn the timer off and it just turns off, but doesn't update to reflect the amount of time that it was turned on (that's bad, since I just worked without the timer running, essentially). Any explanation or advice?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 21 Apr, 2016 07:25 PM

Hi Kristen, thanks for reaching out. My apologies it’s acting a bit strange.

I would say, please run the timer in only one browser window at a time. If you have two browsers to Cashboard open, both interacting with timers it might cause some weirdness.

That being said, we are currently working on an entirely new version of Cashboard that hopefully will be ready to go near the end of the year which should address this issue and others.

Let me know if you need anything else,

- Seth

2. 2 Posted by Kristen Deshaie... on 21 Apr, 2016 08:35 PM

Thank you, Seth. I did only have it running in one browser window, but will be careful to make sure about that going forward. Naturally I want to be able to trust the timer (and lot leave un-billed time on the table!). Thanks again for your quick response. Best, Kristen

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac