Monthly reports

Karen Li

05 Nov, 2015 12:58 AM

I'd like to be able to generate a report (not an invoice) showing how many hours each employee has worked under specific projects and/or clients. I haven't been able to find the right search parameters to show this data simply and consolidated.

Thanks very much.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 05 Nov, 2015 05:29 AM

Hi Karen,

While we don’t have a report specifically that compiles all of that - you can get at that information in a couple of different ways.

The first is to visit the project you’d like to report for, then click the “Time” button on the right-hand side. This will display hours for everyone who’s logged time for that project. You can also download this as a CSV (spreadsheet) file that can be opened in Excel or Google Spreadsheets.

Another way to get similar detailed information is to visit the “Advanced Search” feature under Home > Reports. From there you can pull detailed information for most data inside Cashboard, including Timesheets. We don’t currently offer the ability to report on a per-client basis, but it’s something I know needs to be added in the future. We are currently working on a major upgrade of the system - so unfortunately I can’t give estimates to when that might be.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

- Seth

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac