Settings in free trial

Dyanna Jolly

08 Apr, 2015 09:03 PM

Hi there, I am trailing Cashboard for my home business. I am having a problem with my location and time zone data, and currency settings. Each time I set up as located in New Zealand, with an Auckland time zone and NZ dollars, the change reverts back to US and USD. This means that I am tracking time for yesterday! Is this because I am trialing?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 09 Apr, 2015 02:27 PM

Hi Dyanna,

No that’s not because you're using a trial. The Cashboard 14-day trial is fully functional. I was able to change your preferences on this screen: https://witaskewin.cashboardapp.com/provider/account/prefs <https://witaskewin.cashboardapp.com/provider/account/prefs>

Can you please tell me where you were changing the settings so I can investigate?

2. 2 Posted by Dyanna Jolly on 09 Apr, 2015 09:16 PM

Hi Seth,

I was using “your info” and “preferences” under Settings. I was able to change the settings, but the new settings would not save. My 'today' was still yesterday.

I can see on my end that you have changed my settings to NZ. Strange that I was not able to. Is there a save button somewhere that I am not seeing?

cheers
    dyanna

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 09 Apr, 2015 10:10 PM

The save button is at the top of the screen on those. They don't save if you just change the form fields. You have to click the save button.

4. 4 Posted by Dyanna Jolly on 09 Apr, 2015 10:15 PM

Oh yes - the rather large, but for some reason inconspicuous button at the top of the page. How embarrassing! 

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac