not getting pdf sent

Glenn Shuck

20 Feb, 2015 05:40 PM

I've sent 10 messages from cashboard for estimate to myself, and not one has come through. Are servers down?
Glenn

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Seth B on 20 Feb, 2015 06:46 PM

Hi Glenn, long time no talk. Glad to see that you're still using Cashboard.

I apologize that your emails are not being delivered. According to our email logs (below), we're sending things out just fine to your address...

36320 Feb 20 17:24:56 app1 postfix/smtp[21479]: 8DF33604A3: to=<[email blocked]>, relay=mx2.hotmai
    36320 l.com[65.55.92.136]:25, delay=1.1, delays=0.19/0/0.03/0.93, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250  <54
    36320 [email blocked]> Queued mail for delivery)
    36321 Feb 20 17:24:56 app1 postfix/qmgr[2925]: 8DF33604A3: removed

Of course, that just means our mail server thinks it sent the mail fine - which isn't much.

One question - have you checked your SPAM / JUNK folder for these messages? Anything in there?

We've had a couple of complaints over the last week or so about hotmail, MSN, and Live.com emails being undeliverable - so there might be something going on there at Microsoft. We've put in a support ticket and are waiting to hear back from them currently.

I'll keep you updated.

2. 2 Posted by Glenn Shuck on 20 Feb, 2015 09:52 PM

Hi Seth . I hope that all is well. Looks like you're dead on. I sent to my
    other business Microsoft account and came through right away. Looks like
    you'll have to talk with MS boys!

Also looking at alternatives to paypal. I know you're a fan of Stripe. Still
    on the bandwagon?

Thanks .. Glenn

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Seth B on 21 Feb, 2015 01:12 AM

Here's the response we got from the Outlook team (emphasis mine...)

We have completed reviewing the IP(s) you submitted. The following table contains the results of our investigation.

Conditionally mitigated 74.50.53.230 Our investigation has determined that there are no active blocks against these IP(s); however, some messages were filtered. We have confirmed that these IP(s) are eligible for conditional mitigation, but may be subject to low daily email limits until they have established a good reputation. Please note that this mitigation does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered to a user's inbox.

Mitigation may take 24 - 48 hours to replicate completely throughout our system.

So what they're saying is that for some reason (which they won't give us), they filtered out some messages - but now they'll "conditionally" let our email through untouched within 24-48 hours.

I'm a bit puzzled by this as well and have followed up to see why they've filtered out the messages. Hopefully this will start working again soon and we can avoid problems to MSN in the future. Just great dealing with huge corporations, right? :(

Also looking at alternatives to paypal. I know you're a fan of Stripe. Still on the bandwagon?

Stripe is great, and we just launched a new partner program with Moolah that offers really low rates and simple setup as well.

Stripe is pretty straightforward - just do the following:

• Go to Settings > Preferences inside Cashboard
    • Click the "Connect" button under Payment Gateway when you have Stripe selected

Doing that should walk you through the signup / setup process.

If you'd rather reach someone on the phone, give Moolah a call at 800-625-1670 and mention you'd like to obtain a gateway account to work with Cashboard. Keep in mind Moolah can also send you a physical terminal if you want to run cards in person.

Either one is a good choice.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac